Humans For Humans is a non-profit organization based in Oslo, Norway, registered as an Association (foreningen) with the organizational number 924 268 298.
This website and its contents (unless otherwise stated) belong to Humans For Humans.
1. Terms and conditions
When browsing this website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy described below. Humans For Humans may change the Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy without prior notice.
The User of this website should abandon it if:
- Do not accept the Terms and Conditions;
- If you are in a country or other territory where the use and / or access to this website is not allowed.
What is a Cookie?
It is a file that is imported to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages and that allows you to collect information about your browsing. In some cases, Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment, among others. Through the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Identification of cookies used
- Session cookies - These are temporary, cookies are generated and are available until the session ends. The next time the user accesses his internet browser (browser) the cookies will no longer be stored. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Analytical cookies - These cookies are used to analyze the way users use the website, allowing to highlight articles or services that may be of interest to users, and to monitor the performance of the website, knowing which pages are most popular, which method of link between pages that is most effective or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Functionality cookies - Functionality cookies allow remembering the user's preferences regarding navigation on the website. So, you don't need to reconfigure and personalize it each time you visit it.
The user can allow, block or delete the Cookies installed on his equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on his computer. Please read your browser's help section carefully to learn more about how to enable “private mode” or unblock certain Cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or your browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or your browser's Help.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult the Google help center or your browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Help.
HumansForHumans respects your privacy and protects the personal information that is passed on to you. Whenever personal information from users and data subjects is required, for the purpose of providing services, the use of that information is described in terms of this document and in compliance with data protection legislation.
HumansForHumans respects all national and international laws and regulations regarding the protection of children's privacy. HumansForHumans does not intend to attract visits from children and therefore does not request personal information from children or send requests for personal information to them by any means.
In addition to these privacy commitments, HumansForHumans respects all privacy rules and regulations in force in Norway.
4. Data security
The data recorded on HumansForHumans servers are always protected by a Login and password for your security. HumansForHumans guarantees data security through appropriate physical, electronic and procedural procedures. Whenever confidential data is entered, HumansForHumans uses encrypted protocols to increase the security of the process. Without prejudice to this guarantee, F. Olazabal & Filhos, Lda. Cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to you, so the data subject must take all precautions to protect his personal data while using the Internet, namely by frequently changing passwords